0.11.5 :[Jul 30]

:raising_hand_man: wkw asked

this is a known bug before 0.11.1

:raising_hand_man: afriadi replied

ah ok, thanks for the response wkw@discord , is there any way to resolve this? or the only way is to delete and start new?

:raising_hand_man: wkw replied

r u importing to the same instance?

basically we are using docker image, and we update the docker image to latest version available

and then it is broken, although previously we are using 0.11.2 and it working just fine

we are using kubernetes, so when our deployment image changes, it will start new pod

but it won’t start due to error that I’ve posted

:raising_hand_man: wkw replied

it s kinda not my case then. i was using docker with 2 different instances. i suggest u include these info in your comment as well Bug: failed to import meta data · Issue #343 · nocodb/nocodb · GitHub

:man_technologist: pranavxc replied

Can you mount any volume?

if possible please share more details about meta DB, which database are you using as metadatabase? (default one is file-based SQLite - noco.db)

haven’t try this

you can mount the volume at /usr/app/data/ , which will help to persist data(attachment files, noco.db, etc… )

we are using rds mariadb

and we are using kubernetes to deploy the nocodb instance

Looks fine, hope it will use the same database even after upgrading

noted, I’ll try this later, but right now we could not use the nocodb, even after revert back to 0.11.2

do we need to reset the databased used, delete and let nocodb recreate it

or there are workarounds for this issue

that error is related to decrypting project config… if you using the same database then it won’t happen usually(since the keys will be the same)

ic, we are using the same db from the start, when upgrading to 0.11.2 it working fine, after it is upgraded to 0.11.5 it shows error, and when we revert back to 0.11.2 it still shows error