Development Build Failed

Development Build Failed, with error Failed to load module script: Expected a JavaScript module script but the server responded with a MIME type of “text/html”. Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.

@ramnalawade1986 can you help us with more details? Nocodb, OS, Node & NPM versions?

NocoDb - Latest release (Development setup - NocoDB)
Node :- v16.18.1
Npm :- 8.19.2

Can you share the steps you followed?
Also ensure, required ports are available - 8080 for backend and 3000 for frontend, if you had ran the setup as is.

Yes both ports are open .
I followed the same step as written in article.

Can you delete the following folders in pakchages/nc-gui and rerun the front end?

• .nuxt
  • node_modules/.vite

Although try it in the Cognito window as well.

No Luck, same error in Cognito mode

So in browser nothing is getting loaded, right?

yes, same error
Failed to load module script: Expected a JavaScript module script but the server responded with a MIME type of “text/html”. Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.

Ok thanks for confirming, I will try to reproduce the same in my Linux machine later :+1:

ok, thanks @pranavxc

any update or do we have earlier build which is working

Sorry for the delay, I was busy with some other work. Possibly I will check it today :+1:

thanks @pranavxc , we have identify the issue, it was with node version. Multiple installation of node was causing this issue.

1 Like

Glad to know it got fixed :+1: . I hope it works without any issues now.

Also, error seems like NC_BACKEND_URL , when i set this in
NC_BACKEND_URL=http://api.com
that env.mjs error start coming,

Can you let me know where i can set this url without env

Try NUXT_PUBLIC_NC_BACKEND_URL

yes, it works…thanks