Setting up NC_DB for Postgresql

Hi, I just installing NocoDB using Google Cloud Run… during installation, i am setting up the Environment variable NC_DB as follows:-
pg://123.456.789:5432?u=username&p=pwd&d=database

The deployment is getting a knex error, as follows :- Can you please help me to understand the possible issue… Thanks in advance…

KnexTimeoutError: Knex: Timeout acquiring a connection. The pool is probably full. Are you missing a .transacting(trx) call?
at Client_PG.acquireConnection (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/client.js:312:26)
at async Runner.ensureConnection (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/execution/runner.js:287:28)
at async Runner.run (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/execution/runner.js:30:19)
at async PGClient.createDatabaseIfNotExists (/usr/src/app/docker/main.js:2:798046)
at async NcConfig.metaDbCreateIfNotExist (/usr/src/app/docker/main.js:2:1873185)
at async NcConfig.create (/usr/src/app/docker/main.js:2:1871893)
at async InstanceWrapper.useFactory [as metatype] (/usr/src/app/docker/main.js:2:1347341)
at async Injector.instantiateClass (/usr/src/app/node_modules/@nestjs/core/injector/injector.js:369:37)
at async callback (/usr/src/app/node_modules/@nestjs/core/injector/injector.js:65:34)
at async Injector.resolveConstructorParams (/usr/src/app/node_modules/@nestjs/core/injector/injector.js:144:24) {

It looks like the pool is full for the database that you are trying to connect to - increase the limits in your database. Using serverless comes with their own quirks when it comes to connecting to DB. See if it works in normal GCP to begin with and then move towards the serverless pls.